Oracle Park Ferry Route (Alameda/Oakland)
Learn more >>
ONE WAY FARES Effective July 1, 2019
|Adult (cash fare)||$9.60|
|Youth (5-18 years), Seniors (65+ yrs), Disabled||$7.20|
|Children under 5||FREE|
Note: Clipper Cards are not accepted on the Oracle Park service. For additional details regarding fares and payment methods, please visit our Fares & Tickets page.
- Tickets to Oracle Park are non-refundable. Boarding Policy: Passengers holding tickets or a Ticket Purchase Confirmation (from online ticket purchases) are boarded first.
- We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Commuter Check.
- Tickets may only be used on the ferry route for which they were originally purchased.
- Standard fare tickets and Discount Book tickets cannot be used on Oracle Park ferry.
- Fares subject to change.
A couple of important notes about Oracle Park service:
- All sales are final. This sale is not subject to refund or exchange (except if the voyage is canceled). Ferry tickets cannot be resold or transferred. Passenger assumes risk of loss of these tickets.
- Please arrive at the ferry terminal at least 15 minutes prior to departure time. Boat will depart promptly at the published departure time.
- No alcoholic beverage, ice chest or coolers may be brought onboard the boat; no on-board alcohol sales on the return trip.
For Customer Support regarding tickets, send email to email@example.com or call customer service at (415) 705-8291.
The Oakland Terminal is located at the west end of Jack London Square; Near 10 Clay St, Oakland CA, 94607. Search nearby locations or get directions to the Oakland Terminal.
Parking in Oakland: Riders receive up to 12 hrs free validated parking in the 7-story garage at 101 Washington St. Riders will be charged for any time over 12 hrs. Validate parking tickets at the ferry terminal. Garage hours are: Monday through Thursday 5:30 AM to 1:00 AM; Friday 5:30 AM to 2:00 AM; Saturday 8:00 AM to 2:00 AM; Sunday 8:00 AM to 1:00 AM. There is no overnight parking.
The Alameda Main Street Terminal is located at 2990 Main Street, Alameda, CA 94501. Search nearby locations or get directions to the Alameda Main St. Terminal.
Parking at Alameda Main Street: Limited free parking for 324 cars is available in the ferry terminal parking lot at 2990 Main Street. There is parking for an additional 121 cars in the paved O’Lot located on Main street ¼ of a mile west of the ferry terminal. Parking is free. There is no overnight parking.
Bike Accommodations: There are 20 secure electronic bicycle lockers available at the Alameda Main St Terminal using the BikeLink card system. Visit www.bikelink.org for more information. In addition there are bike racks that can accommodate up to 62 bikes.
See our Rider Info page or call (415) 705-8291, Monday-Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
SERVICE COMMENTS and QUESTIONS
Service suggestions are welcome. Please visit our contact page.